With Web Cube you can create beautiful photo galleries just like the one in the screenshot below. This tutorial will guide you through the steps required to create your own photo gallery.
1. Click on the CMS tab.
2. Click on the Galleries menu item.
3. Click on the Add gallery button to create a new gallery for your web site.
4. Provide a Title for the new gallery you are creating.
5. The Slug is used to construct the URL for this gallery.
6. A Description can be also provided.
7. Date is used to set the publication date for this gallery.
8. Select the sites where this gallery will be shown. Hold down the Control or Command key on a Mac to select more than one site.
9. Next let's add some photos to the galley.
10. Click the Choose File button to select and upload your photo.
11. Provide a Title for this photo. This will be displayed under the photo when is selected.
12. A Description can be also provided for this photo. This will be shown under the photo when selected.
13. Add an alternate text for this photo. The alternate text could be used to maximize the search engine optimization for your web site.
14. The Date sets the publication date for this photo.
15. The order of the photos can be controlled by changing the value in the Order text field. Photos with lower order values will be displayed first.
16. If you need to add more photos click on the Add another Gallery Photo.