The IP Whitelist feature can be used to restrict web access only to a set of IP addresses. This can be useful when your web site is still under development and you need to restrict access to only your team.
1. To grant access to an IP address, click on the Settings tab.
2. Click on the IP Whitelist menu item.
3. Click on the Add White Listed IP to add a new IP address.
4. Enter the IP address to be allowed to access to the web site. Make sure to enter your IP address first and that you have a static IP address.
6. When ready to launch your web site all the IP addresses need to be removed from the whitelist. To accomplish that checkmark all the IP addresses on your list, select Delete selected white listed ips and click on the Go button.