The content shared with social media networks can be customized using the the opengraph Meta Data Object.
Every product, product category, blog, news and press pages contain a section called Meta Data Objects.
1. To customize the information shown when a page is shared on Facebook click on the Show link found by the Meta Data Object: opengraph text.
2. Provide a custom title or leave this field blank to have this data provided by the system.
3. Select a type from the dropdown list.
4. Provide an image URL.
5. Provide the URL to this page.
6. Write a custom description for this page.
7. Set the Locale code for this page.
8. Provide an UPC or leave blank to have the value provided by the system.
9. Provide an ISBN if necessary.