This tutorial will show you how to remove the product category navigation that comes with the default Web Cube installation.
The product category navigation is located in a template called shop_base.html. First we need open the template then we need to comment out the section that displays the navigation.
1. Click on the Developers tab locate on the left side menu:
2. Click on the HTML Templates menu item:
3. Search for shop_base.html template using the search text fields:
4. Open the shop_base.html template:
If the shop_base.html is not yet added follow the instruction in this tutorial and add the shop_base.html template to your Web Cube installation.
5. Add the comment tags at the specified locations. This will comment out the product category navigation and hide it from the front end users.
6. Save the template.